Join Our Team Administration Manager
A key role within our small team, we are looking for an experienced person to be responsible for the efficient management of the day-to-day administration of our business.
POSITION VACANT: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Matawhero Wines is a family-owned boutique Gisborne based wine producer.
With growth in New Zealand and emerging export markets, a busy cellar door and new accommodation offering, we are seeking an experienced Administration Manager to come on board and be part of this exciting industry.
A key role within our small team, we are looking for an experienced person to be responsible for the efficient management of the day-to-day administration of our business. This role has some flexibility in the hours with a minimum of 20 hours per week and up to 35 hours for a candidate with the optimum mix of skills and experience.
Key tasks include:
• Daily processing of office tasks including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank transactions and reconciliation.
• Payroll administration.
• Regulatory compliance administration within the wine industry.
• Logistical support to the production team.
• Stock management, costings and control.
• Customer service.
• Health and Safety administration.
Key skills & attributes include:
• Have recent, proven experience in an office, accounts and administration role.
• Experience within the wine industry preferable but not essential.
• Excellent computer literacy including competency with MS Office, Xero accounting and stock management software.
• Display a good understanding of accounting principles and processes.
• Well organised, attention to detail, good written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in all areas of administration.
• This role requires a motivated and hardworking individual who can easily adapt to various situations, can multi-task and has a can-do attitude.
• The ability to work in a team but also individually.
• Has a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with all customers, suppliers and colleagues.
If you believe that you have the attributes required to fill these requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close on Friday 3rd September 2021.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.